29 March 2009

Bubbling with Anticipation

I just clicked on the epguides.com link to tonight's Zombie Simpsons.  Here is what it says:
After Marge and Homer's marriage turns out to be invalid, they decide to re-do their vows. But when Homer goes missing, Bart and Lisa smell something funny and investigate his disappearance.
Oh good, it's a recycled plot and and adventure mystery.  Color me tickled pink.  Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to pre-emptively watch "A Milhouse Divided" and "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy" to steel my brain against tonight's onslaught of stupid.  

(That's Season 8 Disc 1 and Season 6 Disc 2, respectively, by the way.)

Edit: While I'm at it, let's set the O/U for tonight's ratings at a flat 6.00 million viewers.  I'll be optimistic and take the Under.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget, sweet liquor eases the pain. You'll need it, too - apparently this episode features Sideshow Bob. Remember when Sideshow Bob episodes were something worth looking forward to? And didn't we already have an adventure mystery a couple weeks ago? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete