01 March 2009

Isn't There An Award Show I Could Be Watching?

"TV sucks." - Bart Simpson

"How The Test Was Won" will be airing in about a half-hour, and instead of doing my duty and watching it so I may rip on it, I am seriously considering watching the Cops marathon on Tru TV. The Comcast (ugh) promo clearly states that Bart is going to be swept under the rug again, and Homer will have to avoid getting hurt because his insurance has lapsed. Homer hasn't been safe from a weekly life-threatening injury in 11 years, so my guess is that he's screwed. But don't take my word for it, watch any episode of Zombie Simpsons and you will see that even with a p value of 7 sigmas, it is statistically impossible for Homer not to get hurt tonight. Just thinking about this episode has made me anxious enough to go take a Xanax. So if you will excuse me please.

2 comments:

  1. I watched it and I already regret doing so. It was terrible, even by the standards of Zombie Simpsons, and what the hell was with the "Footloose" montage at the end? Ugh. Anyway, between the NASCAR delayed start and the general suckiness, I'm setting the over/under for the ratings at 6.5 million people. Any takers?

    ReplyDelete